- Iran’s entire power structure and most of its civil society is centralized under the personal control of the Supreme Leader. In this way, Iran’s dictatorship is every bit as entrenched as North Korea’s, making the idea of traditional regime change a pipe dream.
- The mullahs created a regime — an entrenched revolution — specifically designed to resist change or reform, adopting a unique theocratic structure that uses both Islamic ideology and brutal force to maintain absolute power.
- There is but one regime, and it has no interest in “reform.”
- The membership of every single one of the many official-sounding bureaucratic organs is personally approved by the Supreme Leader. Indeed, any individual, or coalition of individuals who might serve as a check on his absolute power is, in fact, completely beholden to Khamenei’s whims, making him the most complete and powerful dictator on the planet.
- Elections in this regime are not indicative of any form of “democracy”. Instead, they are merely a process of choosing among individuals vetted by the Supreme Leader. There are no factions based upon ideological differences, there is mere jockeying for position and the personal favor of the Supreme Leader.
- Western governments’ policy of providing concessions to the Iranian regime in order to empower “reformist” factions is based on a fantasy — a fantasy which the Iranian regime deliberately encourages in order to fool naïve foreign leaders into easing sanctions and turning a blind eye to the nuclear program. In reality Western concessions are strengthening Khamenei — further reducing the possibility of change, and increasing the likelihood of outright war.
The article originally posted on Breitbart‘ by former US member of Congress Tom Tancredo
In a move that invites parody if not outright ridicule, the left-oriented Politico blog this week went after former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani for fighting Iran-sponsored terrorism too aggressively. Well, duh!
n a week that saw “Fake News” become the number one topic of debate among mainstream journalists, Politico decided to double down on stupidity and serve up a prime example of fake news. The Washington post dutifully echoed the false accusations to give the lie a cloak of respectability not bestowed by Politico.
This article originally posted om the Hill.com
By Shahriar Kia
Developments following the landmark nuclear deal struck between Tehran and the world powers prove that hopes for the recovery of Iran’s economy in a post-JCPOA era is false placed.
The economic crisis riddling Iran is a byproduct of the corruption ingrained in the structure of the fundamentalist regime ruling the country and the very foundations it has been established on. And this isn’t something that is going to change as a result of an international treaty or an alteration of the country’s political lineup.
By David A. Patten
posted on NEWSMAX.COM Saturday, 24 Sep 2016
Iranian President Hasan Rouhani — who former U.S. Sen. Joseph Lieberman says should be treated as “an international pariah” because his country “has more blood on its hands” than North Korea – has been warmly received by some members of the United Nations this week.
Rouhani’s visit to New York follows revelations of the Obama administration’s controversial decision to ship $1.7 billion to Iran — an arrangement the administration insists did not amount to paying ransom.
But the cash appeared to secure the release of U.S. prisoners in Iran, while consummating a deal with Iran’s mullahs that was intended to limit their nuclear enrichment activities for about a decade.
The Iran Presidential Election 2017 may see a change in regime.
One of the alternatives for President Hassan Rouhani could have been Maryam Rajavi, an anti-fundamentalist president-elect for the National Council of Resistance of Iran. But, the present constitution does not allow women in Iran to be electoral candidates.
Rajavi has a ten-point plan for future Iran. According to the plan, Iran will be a democratic country where the ballot box will decide everything.
Rajavi’s efforts are interesting to note since another woman, Hillary Rodham Clinton, is trying to be the first woman president of the United States. These two countries have an interesting relation.
Do you know, due to the morale policing of the present government, an Iranian model had to run away to Dubai?
Even though Iran agreed to Washington’s efforts for the nuclear deal, Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei has always been critical about it. The Iran Presidential Election 2017 may decide his faith as well.
Australia Network News spoke to Shahin Gobadi of the NCRI Foreign Affairs Committee. In the exclusive interview, Gobadi talked in detail about Rajavi’s plan for a secular Iran. According to him, the plan “articulates what kind of a future Iran” NCRI envisions to have.
Did you know some Iranian officials think Iranian women are corrupted by Kim Kardashian?
When asked about having a wide range of support from around the world, Gobadi said that the main support for NCRI was coming from Iran itself. “This movement is based on a very very extensive popular support among Iranians inside and outside Iran, who see this movement as the hope to … establish democracy,” Gobadi said.
“More than 120,000 of the activists of the People’s Mujahidin of Iran have been executed in Iran in the past 35 years.”
Italy had to hide its nude sculptures, when the Iranian President Visits Italy. Did you know that?
Gobadi believes Australia, like all other Western countries, should be more vocal against the human rights violation in Iran. He asks Australia not to have any relation with the companies which may be directly or indirectly related to Revolutionary Guards.
On July 9, NCRI is going to have a major gathering called “Free Iran” in Paris. People from all over the world and hundreds of dignitaries from all five continents are expected to take part in the Saturday event. According to Gobadi, around 100,000 people took part in the event in 2015. Here is a video about the event.
The Iran Presidential Election 2017 is going to be a crucial one. However, many in the opposition believe the election is rigged and has no legitimacy
As the world continues to struggle in its effort to find a solution to the ever growing threat of Islamic fundamentalism, a very simple reality is very often overlooked — and at times deliberately neglected.
In the years leading to World War II, the appeasement policy advocated by the British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain vis-a-vis the fascist regimes of Europe forced him to declare war on Nazi Germany after Hitler’s 1939 invasion of Poland, and the rest is history.
Continue reading Exiles: Obama’s ‘Appeasement Policy’ to Blame for Iran’s Rise Breaking News at Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/iran-obama-appeasement-nuclear/2016/06/10/id/733364/#ixzz4BimFC4Vk Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!
Day by day Iran is expanding its involvement in the conflict raging onward in Syria. The Revolutionary Guards has now dispatched a conglomerate of more than 60,000 troops on the ground, consisting of 8,000 notorious Quds Force members, thousands of foot-soldiers and mercenaries from Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon and Pakistan. Tehran is now so utterly embroiled in shoring the ruthless Bashar al-Assad regime that an Iranian army brigade consisting of the mullahs’ “Green Berets”, have been dispatched to Syria. This is the 65th Nohed Brigade and their first mission in 27 years underlines how desperate times call for desperate measures for Iran in preventing Assad’s downfall.
Continue reading The Syria conflict fanned by Iran